Wednesday 12 March 2014

Food.........My First Love

"There is no love sincerer than the love of food"
- George Bernard Shaw

Even I sincerely abide by the above statement.. yes my love is food. I am a Sindhi, by default a foodie who loves to eat and make others eat (also quite evident from my appearance :) It gives me immense pleasure when others enjoy food cooked by me. When you have eaten well your mind is relaxed, cool, calm and works smoothly. I love food and everything about it. The flavors, the textures, the colors. The way food brings people together and puts a smile on their faces. Cooking is my my passion. After a long or stressful day, cooking is one thing that can get me off all the stress. I want to explore into the world of cooking by learning various new cuisines and recipes. For now I am exploring exciting "ghar ka khaana" i.e. Home-made Sindhi dishes loved by one and all. 

You can always get in touch with me at deepikam1990@gmail.com if you wish to share ideas or need any clarification/help regarding any of the recipes posted by me. 

Your support in this journey is well appreciated :) I happily welcome you all to my world of food :) 


Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment